Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2235 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst - Global Servicing Network (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- American Express is a global services company and the world- s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
- American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India- s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame.
- At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
- A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential
Job Description: Global Servicing Network (GSN) organization is the single largest unit of American Express addressing the servicing needs of all American Express clients and customers globally across multiple locations and channels. GSN MIS and Analytics team is responsible for Executive decision support through advanced analytics and MIS, helping the organization to exploit our competitive advantage and capitalize on the unique asset of Relationship Care- to drive customer engagement and value generation. The team has a global footprint and this position will be based out of the American Express Service Center in Gurgaon, India.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Providing Analytical & Decision Support across GSN through Data mining & advanced analytics (from sourcing to staging data and building analytics to implementation)
- Addressing information gaps by providing insightful analytics towards generating value for the customers and GSN.
- Enabling business user self-service through creation of MIS capabilities
- Working independently assuming responsibility for the development, validation and implementation of projects
- Participate on global teams evaluating processes and making suggestions for process and system improvements
- Interacting with all levels of the organization across multiple time zones.
- Having good understanding of Tableau architecture, design, development and end user experience.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Minimum 4 years experience with atleast 2 years in Quantitative Business Analysis with experience in handling large data sets
- Strong Quantitative and Analytical Skills
- Strong Business Acumen and Problem solving skills, Conceptual and Creative Thinker
- Excellent Programming Skills on SAS/SQL/Teradata is essential with good understanding of Big Data ecosystems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) required
- Strong Project Management Skills, Ability to Work on Multiple Projects, and Work Effectively in a Team Environment
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to work within tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Good to have hands-on experience on programming languages Java or Python, or understanding of ETL.
- GSN knowledge and expertise will be an added advantage
- Post-graduate degree in quantitative field will be an added advantage
- Demonstrable experience on Business intelligence and visualization tools is good to have.
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Finance
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.