Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:3357 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst - Global Acquisitions Strategy (3-8 yrs)
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading-edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work Institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame- .
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come to join us and realize your potential.
This role will be part of the Digital Acquisition Analytics team in American Express. This team has specific responsibility for Social Media and Display Media analytics that supports the International Card Business. The incumbent will be responsible for driving enhanced scale and efficiency of our digital display advertising. This role requires a strong background in digital technology and analytics trends and exceptional quantitative and problem-solving skills.
Specifically, the role will be responsible for:
- Designing, optimizing and enhancing display advertising campaign
- Analyzing campaign performance data and coming up with insights and learnings to improve performance
- Identify and design A/B, MVT test opportunities to figure out newer avenues to improve performance
- Identify industry proven platforms/techniques/best practices on display advertising as a means to improve efficiency and/or drive the scale of existing efforts
- Perform ad-hoc exploratory statistical and data mining analytics
- Present results of complex analytical problems to business partners, non-technical audience
Desired skill sets :
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in programming languages like SAS, SQL, Hive, Python etc is a big plus
- Experience in display analytics ecosystem and social media marketing is a big plus
- Strong ability to drive results; self-starter
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Degree in business, economics, statistics, mathematics, engineering or finance combined with a Masters or other secondary professional qualification
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.