Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2621 Applications:174 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst - Enterprise Digital Demand Generation - IIT/NIT/BITS (0-2 yrs)
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We- ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they- re ready to take on a new career path, we- re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it.
The candidate would be placed in Enterprise Digital and Analytics (EDA) in a Business Analyst role and would be required to work on EDDG (Enterprise Digital Demand Generation) and Amex Advance initiatives.
EDDG leverages AXP's expansive reach and proprietary closed loop data along with other first and third-party datasets to help Amex (US + International) grow its business by targeting the right population for its digital marketing campaigns
Specific job responsibilities would be the following:
- Application of best-in-class machine learning techniques for various Amex Advance and Data Products initiatives
- Exploration and application of mathematical techniques to enhance the modeling framework and other use-case agnostic capabilities.
- Bachelor- s/Master's Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Economics, Business Administration or related fields from Premier Institutes only.
- 0-2 years of past experience in an Analytical/Modeling role.
- Candidates must be comfortable with Python/Java/C++ programming
- Candidate should have a working knowledge of the Big Data platform (Hadoop/Spark) & languages (Pig/Hive/Scala).
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with complex, unstructured initiatives.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work within tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.