Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2211 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst - Enterprise Digital Analytics (4-9 yrs)
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We've also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they're ready to take on a new career path, we're right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it.
Global MGM Analytics is a part of Enterprise and Digital Analytics (EDA) organization and is responsible for Referral Marketing analytics at an enterprise level. The team is responsible for performance measurement, channel expansion analytics, Planning & Forecast, conversion optimization and key strategic assessments.
Purpose of the Role:
- Performance measurement for assigned markets and portfolios
- Offer thresholds analysis along with profitability and lifts to optimize offers
- Collaborating with product team for planning and product prioritization
- Ideate on channel expansion through new touch-points and reach expansion
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to think through all aspects of complex business requirements and generate possible courses of action
- Proficiency & experience in econometric, statistical and machine learning techniques to develop best in class predictive models
- Must possess excellent analytical, relationship management and strong personal presence
- Must be a self-starter with demonstrated ability to pro-actively and independently drive results
Proficient in Python, hive, working knowledge of Hadoop architecture & analytical tools
Knowledge of Platforms:
- Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
- Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
- Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
- Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.