Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2607 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst - Data Analytics - Global Premium Products & Benefits (3-7 yrs)
Job Description :
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We- ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they- re ready to take on a new career path, we- re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision. Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express. Don- t make a difference without it. Don- t live life without it.
Owning the premium segment is a top priority for the Company. The Global Premium Products & Benefits organization (GPPB) within American Express Global Consumer Services Group (GCSG) is responsible for identifying, creating, and managing the global charge product portfolio, and developing benefits and services that cater to both our premium consumer and business Card Members.
The Analyst/Sr. Analyst - GPPB, Strategic Insights, will have much exposure to leaders within the GPPB and GCSG organization. This role will be critical to this by utilizing data analysis, combined with financial acumen, to more effectively leverage data and insights to optimize premium product management.
- Leverage complex data sources to extract meaningful data. Conduct strategic analyses to inform business decisions and actionable recommendations.
- Communicate analytics-based insights to partners within and beyond the GPPB organization.
- Develop and automate reports/dashboards to inform GPPB partners and senior leaders.
- Manage ad-hoc projects and partner closely with EDA, Finance, etc. to identify opportunity areas and deliver analytical solutions.
- Experience manipulating and extracting business/customer insights from large and complex datasets. Strong programming skills are required (SQL, SAS, R, PYTHON, HIVE, etc.)
- Efficient in reporting (i.e. data visualization, KPIs tracking, scorecards)
- Intellectual curiosity about the charge card and loyalty business.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A demonstrated ability to collaborate with teams across an organization to drive results
- Experience in Charge/Loyalty analytics is a plus
Educational Requirement :
- Bachelor's degree required in following areas : Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering, Finance, Computer Science, or related quantitative fields.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.