Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:3263 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst - Customer Care Division (3-7 yrs)
Job Description :
American Express is a global services company and the worlds largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
Why work for American Express ?
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India- s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work Hall of Fame.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Job Description :
- Monitor, communicate and track half-hourly service levels and other metrics for India inbound and phone areas.
- Partner with management teams to facilitate to optimize workforce Track and analyze data through the use of scheduling software
- Produce daily, weekly, monthly ad-hoc reporting to assist management in monitoring center, team and representative performance
- Monitor telephone & system accessibility and follow up to ensure resolution, if needed Monitor staffing and Service Levels real-time and partner with management teams to communicate business conditions and customer impacts, Implement service improvement strategies and suggest call center management actions as appropriate to assist in meeting scorecard goals Partner with Workforce Planners to track and report key business metrics (shrinkages, occupancy, availability, etc.) and keep up to date on key business conditions
- Partner with call center management team (Managers, Team Leaders and Production Support Group) and regional process to create and assign schedules to representatives
- Recommend schedule swaps and changes based on staffing needs and changing business requirements
- Ensure accurate tracking of off-phone activities using and work with management teams to suggest appropriate times for scheduling off-phone activities
- Attend daily meeting with management team to report on previous, current and following day metrics, both actual and forecast.
- Make suggestions to management of Service levels and Service level consistency planning.
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- PC proficient, intermediate to advanced in Microsoft Office (Excel, Access and word)
- Dynamic Decision Making Evaluating Creative and Innovative Ideas
- Ability to collaborate with others and influence key business partners Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong team player Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels.
Language : English.
- The incumbent should be tenured for a minimum of 12 months at Band 28 in the current role as on the date of application deadline.
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Customer Care
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.