Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:3463 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst - Consumer Card Domain (3-8 yrs)
Job Description :
This position is responsible for driving the India Consumer Card portfolio, the role is tasked with management of all elements of portfolio strategy including financial management, market research, portfolio definition and design, positioning and competitive strategy. With a, reducing customer attrition, driving engagement and retention, increasing spend diversity and annual billings.
Key Responsibilities :
- Ownership of business analytics for India Consumer Services
- Enables data-based decision making for all Acquisition, marketing and product related initiatives in Consumer Business
- Ability to analyze complex data and draw accurate conclusions / inferences and recommend changes and portfolio strategies
- Deep dive on problems that business is facing e.g. billing analysis, acquisition, product etc.
- Analyses data to provide analytics and insights along with periodic MIS to the senior management
- The job has the overall onus for providing data and analytical support to Consumer - India.
- This role will support for both strategic insights and regular support for our marketing, product and acquisition - related efforts.
- Cross Functional Engagement : Interactions across functions and lines of business such as Marketing, Risk, Operations, Finance, Sales, Legal to drive development of campaigns and existing processes
Knowledge & Skills :
- Must have work experience in SAS, SQL, VBA, and Advance Excel
- Prioritizing requests from different internal and external customers
- Timeliness and accuracy of information provided as it forms a key input to senior management decision-making
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.