Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2640 Applications:244 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst/Assistant Manager - Strategy/Modeling - Enterprise Digital & Analytics (0-5 yrs)
- American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
- American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We're widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
Business Analyst/Assistant Manager - Enterprise Digital & Analytics
- To achieve our aggressive goals, EDA is focused on a number of priorities: Increase acquisition. Drive online spend. Transform Rewards. Reinvigorate organic billings. Invest wisely. Extend assets to partners. And achieve all of this with excellence.
- Our world class analytics team applies rigorous, solution-oriented analysis and modeling techniques to help businesses attract and retain customers, understand market trends, track and diagnose market share changes and improve advertising and marketing effectiveness.
- With a focus on digitization, innovation, and analytics, the Enterprise Digital Analytics (EDA) team creates central, scalable platforms and customer experiences to help markets across all of these priorities. Charter is to drive scale for the business, and accelerate innovation for both immediate impact as well as long-term transformation of our business.
- A unique aspect of EDA is the integration of diverse skills across all of its remit. Obviously, EDA has a very broad range of responsibilities, resulting in a broad range of initiatives across consumer and commercial around the world:
- The Acquisition and Early Engagement team's aim is to find prospects, make them customers, get them engaged as soon as possible, and do it all digitally. This involves building best in class predictive models and leveraging them in building a robust acquisition strategy with structured and unstructured data.
CUSTOMER MARKETING: DRIVE ENGAGEMENT AND SPEND:
- Customer Marketing is responsible for driving engagement and spending of existing AMEX CMs through Amex's digital channels, such as Web browser, mobile APP, bespoke offers website and Email.
- Team is responsible for developing advanced analytical and personalization solutions to improve relevance of content and channels for AMEX CMs.
REWARDS: ATTRACT CUSTOMERS & INCREASE ENGAGEMENT THROUGH BEST-IN-CLASS LOYALTY PROGRAM:
- The Rewards team is responsible for the overall management of our rewards programs across both proprietary and network markets. This entails the strategy of the overall programs, capability development including the move to digital, multinational partnership management, and managing rewards expense while improving the customer experience.
- The Search Analytics team has the objective of creating a competitive advantage for American Express in acquiring card members through the Search channel, using focused actionable insights using data analysis. The team works in close collaboration with the Channel Management team to inform and guide strategies that increase efficiencies and expands market share. It also includes, staying up to date with industry trends, while continually leveraging new tools and industry best practices to boost efficiency of campaigns, specifically for the digital channel.
MERCHANT SOLUTIONS & ANALYTICS:
- The merchant solutions & analytics objective is to deliver analytical and targeting solutions to our merchants to engage their customers better which in turn enhances billings for Amex. The other pillar is to acquire merchants using modeling and analytical solutions
The incumbent could be placed as a part of any of the teams in EDA depending on the fitment and requirement.
- Post graduate (M.Tech / MBA / M. Stats / MA Economics) with 0 to 5 year work experience in analytics industry
- Expertise in application of analytics (applied statistics / quantitative methods) for solving business problems. Competency in standard data mining and customer segmentation techniques is also desirable e.g. Decision trees, Clustering or Neural Networks
- Practical coding experience with statistical analysis programming languages such as SAS and Python/R
- Expertise in data mining and synthesis of multiple databases; Knowledge of Big Data platforms and programming will be required (or expected to rapidly learn the same on the role)
- Expertise in technical project management involving multiple stakeholders
- Leverage advanced analytical skills to develop solutions such as recommender engines, predictive algorithms
- Driving definition of online success metrics, and improvement in the efficiency of drivers of the business related to digital space, through modeling or exploring other analytical solutions
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with complex, unstructured initiatives
- Excellent written/oral communication skills
Industry Type - Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.