Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2136 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst/Assistant Manager - Risk Management II - Decision Science (8-12 yrs)
Job Description :
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 11th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame- .
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
Job Description :
The band 30 analyst will be part of the non-card commercial risk decision science and will be responsible for the following :
1) Play a key role in the development and ongoing maintenance of risk models for Merchant Financing
2) Evaluate new internal and external data sources like bank statement, financials, merchant data etc to improve risk models
3) Closely partner with commercial risk team to roll out strategies leveraging risk models
4) Periodically review cases to identify modeling opportunities and improve customer experience
1) Master's Degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Finance, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science or Economics) or PhD.
2) Exposure to decision science and predictive modeling is preferred.
3) Strong analytical/conceptual thinking to solve unstructured and complex business problems
4) Strong programming skills in SAS,SQL and python is preferred
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.