Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:3118 Applications:199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst/Assistant Manager - Risk Management II (1-4 yrs)
- American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
- American Express for 11th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame- .
- At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
- A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
As part of the RIM-CoE organization, the Global Lending team is responsible for managing variety of Lending Initiatives focused on driving profitable growth. Its actions will directly impact business profitability through improved ADB and Spend metrics.
- The Incumbent will be responsible for enhancing existing capabilities and developing new capabilities to drive sustainable lending growth.
- The incumbent is responsible for managing key frameworks including Debt Capacity, Ability to Pay and Dynamic Customer Exposure Limit to name a few.
- The incumbent will also have to closely partner with Risk 2020 and technology teams to drive next generation capabilities like On-Demand-Dynamic-Eligibility, Income capture capabilities, Dynamic Customer exposure limit
- Ability to have fun in all scenario and this is a key requirement
- MBA, Master's Degree In Economics, Statistics Or Related Fields From A Reputed Institute.
- 1-4 Years of Relevant/Related Work Experience with Consistent Track Record of Strong Performance.
- Proficiency with Programming in SAS/SQL.
- Ability to Drive Results with Strong Thought Leadership
- Strong Analytical & Problem Solving Skills.
- Excellent Communication and Relationship Building Skills.
- Demonstrated Ability to Work Effectively Manage and Integrate With Cross-Functional Business Partners Worldwide.
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.