Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2473 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst/Assistant Manager - Risk Management (0-4 yrs)
Job Description :
- American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading-edge marketing, information management, and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
- American Express for the 11th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work Institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame.
- At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We are widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
- A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers. Come join us and realize your potential.
Job Description :
- Develop and enhance solutions and tools for underwriting client's initiatives.
- Disciplined monitoring of the performance of various initiatives in underwriting, and benchmarking them against initial predictions.
- Collaborate across Risk Management to align strategies across the customer lifecycle.
- Monitor the performance of the New Account acquisition and Support changes in business rules and process enhancements as needed.
- Review and continually improve both systematic and manual underwriting processes.
- Perform root cause analyses of concerning trends and identify performance drivers.
- Provide analytical support to drive billing, revenue growth, and profitability through diverse analytical projects.
- Provide relevant business recommendations to manage performance for the portfolio.
- Collaborate with multiple partners including finance and functional teams such as new accounts, customer management, finance, and technology.
- Experience using quantitative analysis to solve business problems.
- Proficiency in SAS and SQL in order to write codes independently and efficiently. MUST HAVE strong recent practical work experience with analytics.
- Good communication and persuasion skills with an ability to translate technical analysis into business insights and recommendations, work with diverse teams and individuals, and influence others without direct authority.
- Experience working in a highly cross-functional environment, flexibility and adaptability to work with tight deadlines and changing priorities.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time) : Full-time
Job type : Permanent
Industry Type : Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.