Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2777 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst/Assistant Manager - International (2-7 yrs)
Job Description :
Why American Express ?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference. American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We- ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they- re ready to take on a new career path, we- re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express. Don- t make a difference without it. Dont live life without it. This position is for the portfolio management B30 role in International Commercial (Corporate and SBS) portfolios. The incumbent will be responsible for conducting detailed analyses across market portfolios in order to identify pockets of distress as well as unlock opportunities of profitable growth. Key responsibilities include :
- Disciplined monitoring of credit risk metrics at portfolio level.
- Perform root cause analyses of concerning trends and identify performance drivers.
- Provide analytical support to drive billing, revenue growth and profitability through diverse analytical projects.
- Provide relevant business recommendations to manage credit performance for the portfolio.
- Ensure adherence to compliance.
- Collaborate with multiple partners including finance and functional teams such as new accounts, customer management.
- Experience of working in highly cross-functional environment, flexibility and adaptability to work with tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Demonstrated passion for customers and clients, and for creating a consistently superior customer experience
- Ability to understand data, synthesize into real world meaning, break down business problems, and conduct brainstorming
- Relevant statistical analysis/econometric experience required and able to effectively translate analytical findings to business implications
- Post Graduation from a top tier college (either MBA/M tech/MS/Masters in quantitative subjects such as Economics, Statistics or Mathematics)
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.