Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2255 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst/Assistant Manager - ICS RLA Team (2-5 yrs)
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilitie - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work Hall of Fame.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We're widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
- The GNICS Risk Customer Management Team is responsible for developing RLA, for card members across International Markets.
- The team works very closely with Market Chief Credit Officers, Decision Science, Risk Capabilities as well as the GSN teams to Implement, monitor and manage the RLA logic across Markets.
The Incumbent will be Primarily Responsible for:
- Provide Strong Thought Leadership While Working with Multiple Business Partners.- -
- Developing, Implementing and Tracking RLA logic across markets.
- Developing and Implementing Market Specific Requests for RLA
- Designing & Tracking Test & Control Strategies for Specific Markets.
- Work Very Closely With Multiple Business Partners Across The Globe
- 1+ Years of Relevant/Related Work Experience with Consistent Track Record of Strong Performance.
- In-depth Knowledge of CAS, DAC, WCC risk systems aswellas SAS and SQL
- Ability to Drive Results with Strong Thought Leadership.
- Strong Analytical & Problem Solving Skills.
- Excellent Communication and Relationship Building Skills.
- Demonstrated Ability to Work Effectively Manage and Integrate With Cross-Functional Business Partners Worldwide.
- Winning Attitude
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.