Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2280 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst/Assistant Manager - Global Commercial Data Sciences (1-3 yrs)
Job Description :
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame- .
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
This position will be a part of Global Commercial Data Science team. Our world class analytics team applies rigorous, solution-oriented analysis and modeling techniques to help businesses attract and retain customers, understand market trends, track and diagnose market share changes and improve advertising and marketing effectiveness.
Job responsibilities include :
1) Delivering on modeling priorities - Developing and enhancing statistical models by utilizing the best-in-class modeling techniques with available data
2) Exploration of new Information sources to create predictive attributes that provide incremental discrimination
3) Tracking and monitoring the performance of existing models and conduct reviews
4) Work closely with other teams to develop system capabilities, models, controls and designing data elements
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Post graduate (M.Tech / MBA / M. Stats / MA Economics) with 1-3 years of work experience in analytics industry
- Proficiency & experience in econometric, statistical and machine learning techniques to develop best in class predictive models & clustering methodology is preferred
- Proficiency in Big Data (Python; Hive) and SAS/SQL. Working knowledge of hadoop architecture & analytical tools (GBM, K nearest neighbor etc)
- Experience working in highly cross-functional environment, flexibility and adaptability to work with tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Relevant statistical analysis/econometric experience and ability to effectively translate analytical findings to business implications
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with complex, unstructured initiatives
- Excellent written/oral communication skills
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.