Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:5081 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst/Assistant Manager - Fraud Decision Science - Risk & Info Management (3-8 yrs)
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading-edge marketing, information management, and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for an 11th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work Institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame- .
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come to join us and realize your Potential.
The candidate would be a part of the Global Fraud Modeling Team in Global Fraud Risk Management.
The candidate will be responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of next generation of fraud models.
In doing so, this person will work very closely with other members of the team in Gurgaon and US.
The incumbent would require to develop and deploy decision science solutions, leveraging big data machine learning techniques, to mitigate fraud. Specific responsibilities include:
1. Developing and enhancing statistical models by utilizing the best-in-class modeling techniques with available data.
2. Track and monitor the performance of fraud models and conduct reviews.
3. Evaluating new data sources/new variables for their efficacy in discriminating between fraudulent and genuine transactions based on statistical techniques and business judgment.
4. Partnering with other teams to develop system capabilities, models, controls and designing data elements.
- Master's degree in business, statistics, mathematics, economics, engineering or related fields is strongly desired.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work within tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with complex, unstructured initiatives.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Experience in SAS, SQL or programming is required.
- Knowledge of decision science solutions, big data machine learning techniques is a plus
- Statistical analysis/econometric experience in the financial services industry will be a plus.
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.