Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1749 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst/Assistant Manager - Credit Strategy & Analytics (2-3 yrs)
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for an 11th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work Institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work Hall of Fame .
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We're widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
- This position is in the Global Customer Management Team within the Consumer Credit Risk Management Organization. The team's focus is to manage the credit performance of customers throughout their tenure at American Express. Global Customer management is undergoing a significant transformation aimed at digitizing the credit experience.
- This team rolls up under Director, CPS Responsible Lending Actions, and will partner with various teams including Risk Capabilities, Decision Science, Risk Oversight and Global Servicing Network.
- In this role, you will be responsible for developing best in class strategies to limit portfolio losses for consumer cards. You will analyze data to develop and deploy strategies, build flawless execution capabilities, develop a cohesive CM experience, and track the success of your recommendations.
- This role will require you to balance the needs of the customer, the Amex servicing representative while meeting shareholder goals. You will work in a dynamic cross-functional environment interacting with and influencing senior leaders, partners in Risk Management, Operations, Technology, Finance, Compliance, and Customer Experience.
- Strong analytics expertise. Ability to analyze large datasets and derive strategic/actionable outcomes.
- 2-3 years of experience in credit risk management is preferred
- Knowledge of American Express consumer risk management systems and a database is preferred
- Ability to handle uncertain, unstructured problems and tackle them via structured, rigorous analysis and disciplined execution
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships, communicate effectively and lead through influence across all band levels with the purpose of driving change and delivering outcomes
- Strong skills in managing multiple business priorities
- Innovative problem-solving skills and the ability to re-engineer long-standing processes
- Strong collaboration, communication, and interpersonal skills and ability to interface at all levels
Job type - Permanent
Industry Type - Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.