Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2484 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst/Assistant Manager - Credit Card Risk Management Domain (1-4 yrs)
Job Description :
American Express is a global services company and the world- s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 11th consecutive year has been voted among India- s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work "Hall of Fame".
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We' re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
The Candidate will be a member of the Global Travel Fraud Team In Rim-CoE, Gurgaon and will be responsible for Managing Fraud Risk across multiple segments.
Key Responsibilities shall include the following :
- Manage Fraud Losses For WW Proprietary Cards within Budgeted Limits
- Minimize Unprofitable Fraud Related Disruptions For WW Proprietary Cards, with specific focus on Fraud Strategy Controls
- Address Emerging Fraud Trends & Monitor Key Metrics To Take Corrective Actions
- Partner Closely With Operations, Technologies And Other Fraud Risk Teams To Devise And Implement Optimal Solutions
- Partnership with business teams as well as technology teams to understand the existing variables business and technical concepts
- Take ownership of new variables documentation and be a point of contact for variables audit. This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Strong analytics expertise. Ability to analyze large datasets and derive strategic/actionable outcomes.
- 1-4 years of experience in credit card risk management is preferred
- Hands on experience on Python/hive, SAS, SQL, Cornerstone
- Ability to handle uncertain, unstructured problems and tackle them via structured, rigorous analysis and disciplined execution
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships, communicate effectively and lead through influence across all band levels - with the purpose of driving change and delivering outcomes
- Strong skills in managing multiple business priorities
- Innovative problem-solving skills and ability to re-engineer long-standing processes
- Strong collaboration, communication, and interpersonal skills and ability to interface at all levels
- MBA, M.TECH, MBE
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.