Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2386 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst/Assistant Manager - Commercial Profitability Analytics - Risk Management II (6-10 yrs)
Job Description :
American Express is a global services company and the world- s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 11th consecutive year has been voted among India- s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work Hall of Fame.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
Job Description :
This position is for the B30 role in Commercial Profitability Analytics. The incumbent will be responsible for conducting detailed analyses across Corporate and small business portfolios in order to identify opportunities of profitable growth. Key responsibilities include:
- Disciplined monitoring of profitability and margins across products and segments at portfolio level as well as across customer life cycle such as underwriting, customer management etc.
- Perform root cause analyses of concerning trends in profitability and identify drivers.
- Provide analytical support to drive growth in profitability through diverse analytical projects.
- Ensure consistency against data produced by partner teams like finance
- Provide relevant business recommendations to manage credit performance for the portfolio.
- Collaborate with multiple partners including finance, CR2020 and functional teams such as new accounts, customer management.
- Very strong understanding of credit card profitability drivers.
- Familiarity with AXP risk systems and platforms
- Experience working in highly cross-functional environment, flexibility and adaptability to work with tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Demonstrated passion for customers and clients, and for creating a consistently superior customer experience
- Ability to understand data, synthesize into real world meaning, break down business problems, and conduct brainstorming
- Relevant statistical analysis/econometric experience required and able to effectively translate analytical findings to business implications
- Post-Graduation from a top tier college (either MBA/M tech/MS/Masters in quantitative subjects such as Economics, Statistics or Mathematics)
Job type - Permanent
Industry Type - Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.