Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2429 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Business Analyst (2-7 yrs)
Why American Express?
There is a difference between having a job and making a difference. American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We have also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they are ready to take on a new career path, we are right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision. Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it.
- Leverage complex data sources to extract meaningful data. Conduct strategic analyses to inform business decisions and actionable recommendations.
- Communicate analytics-based insights to partners within and beyond the organization. - Develop and automate reports/dashboards to inform GCG partners and senior leaders.
- Manage ad-hoc projects and identify opportunity areas and deliver analytical solutions. This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Min years of experience: 2+ years in reporting
Key skill-sets / competencies required:
- Expertise in SAS and SQL, Desirable: Tableau, VBA
- Excellent in communication and storyboarding of results
Job type - Permanent
Industry Type - Finance
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.