Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1451 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Associate Product Manager - Voice Response Capabilities (4-8 yrs)
Associate Product Manager I - Voice Response Capabilities
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading-edge marketing, information management, and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for a 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work Institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions.
Come join us and realize your potential.
It takes exceptional people to create exceptional products.
- This role sits on the Global VR team as part of the Voice Response Capabilities organization and will focus on delivering an extraordinary customer care experience through innovation and backed with Data analysis
- This position will play a vital role in driving VR product strategy and solution for Global VR servicing.
- This team has ownership and accountability for the performance and customer satisfaction of the Voice Response systems across all business lines and markets across Global Servicing Network.
- The successful candidate will work closely w]ith GSG, EG, GCS, Merchant, NEO, multiple other World Service Business Units and Technology Partners to ensure IVR performance is in line with the overall GSG vision and roadmap.
Key responsibilities will include: -
- 4+ years experience of proven project work, with an emphasis on cross-functional projects and success in developing and deploying technical solutions into operational areas
- Knowledge or experience in one or more operational areas and/or business capabilities.
- Strong servicing acumen and thought leadership, including the capacity to quickly understand critical linkages and business requirements or use cases
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects and tasks concurrently
- Excellent relationship management and negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate/influence at all levels without having direct authority
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to enable relationship building with key partners
- Demonstrated willingness to take initiative, work independently, and have the flexibility to support global markets and work across different time zones
- Ability to drive results in a dynamic and ever-changing priorities
- Strong sense of urgency, commitment to deadlines and deliverables
Preferred Skill Set:
- Experience with call routing, voice, digital, or contact channel capabilities in a call center environment
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodology. Scrum master or product owner certification would be an added advantage
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Shift Timings - 24- 7 environments.
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Digital Commerce
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.