Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:306 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Associate Product Manager (2-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- You Lead the Way. We've Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we- re supporting our customers- financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what- s possible - and we're proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
There are hundreds of opportunities to make your mark on technology and life at American Express. You'll be challenged everyday as our product organization works to meet the customers of tomorrow
As part of Enterprise Platforms Salesforce organization, here- s just some of what you'll be doing :
The Associate Product Manager serves as a key member of the Product team for Consumer business and will be responsible for all aspects of the end-to-end product lifecycle for features or products in whole. The Associate Product Manager will be responsible for innovating on behalf of our customers and creating product experiences that engage our Cardmembers and competitively differentiate American Express- digital experiences. The Associate Product Manager will collaborate with business leaders and partners to support and help shape a compelling product strategy and roadmap, and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment.
The Associate Product Manager has responsibility for decision making and prioritization for their products, working with marketing, design, engineering, and servicing leaders to convert the product vision and strategy into a well-managed product roadmap with an iterative release cycle with the customer in mind. The Associate Product Manager will participate actively in all phases of the process along with cross-functional teams.
- Interacting with customers to identify needs, opportunities, and gaps, and solve problems;
- Works with various stakeholders to continuously define feature priority;
- Collaborate with Consumer Force stakeholders in international markets to improve the selling experience
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements/user stories and acceptance test criteria;
- Prioritizes and maintains the sprint backlog for his or her products, balancing the requirements of customers and stakeholders;
- Refines stories in the backlog so they meet the definition of ready that has been established by the team, then working with the team to execute on those stories;
- Know and execute agile best practices and emerging trends for collaboration in a fast-paced product development environment;
- Maintains the product backlog and ensures user stories are aligned to underlying product outcomes;
- Support the Product team to ensure in the identification of technical problems, and devise solutions as they relate to the current and future business environment;
- Facilitate cross-functional collaboration with design, analytics, engagement, project management, and engineering;
- Support Product team with market research and generation of insights to be incorporated into the product design;
- Assists in coordinating communications, escalates and facilitates resolution of risks, issues, and changes tied to the product development initiatives;
- Work with Business Management/Strategy/Marketing partners, to develop product launch communications for internal and external stakeholders
- Utilizes relevant reporting tools to report on and analyze key metrics aimed at understanding and optimizing the product;
- Use analytical skills and strategic perspective to identify trends & recommend solutions that will help improve the user experience; and
This role includes CRM Salesforce product management combined with data and integration strategy
Minimum Qualifications :
A successful candidate will have :
- A good balance of technical knowledge and business acumen with a customer-first mindset;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment;
- 2+ years of experience in Product Management or Product Development preferred.
- BA/BS, preferably in CS or technical field
What is it about you?
- You hold yourself accountable.
- You make decisions with imperfect information.
- You solve complex problems with a highly analytical approach.
- You're methodical in how you recover from mistakes and crises.
- You operate optimally under extreme pressure.
- You're excellent at understanding competing priorities.
- You can build trust with and inspire your team.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law. Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.