Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1175 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Assistant Manager - Sales Enablement (4-5 yrs)
Job Description :
The position shall be responsible for managing the sales enablement/partnership tie-ups for consumer cards acquisition in the Western region, GNICS India.
- Explore the venue sales activities, In-store acquisition channels, premium events, premium malls, key airports, corporate tie-up and any other avenue that will enable card acquisition activities.
- Work closely with the acquisition team of west to ensure deployment of sales team at various venue activities and manage day-to-day operations of all activities. Strong focus on Control and Compliance. Responsible for Analytics and MIS for all sales enablement activities.
- Deep dive into key channel issues, Acquisitions, Decline rate analysis, Product billings analysis, etc. and find opportunities for growth.
- Responsible for optimally managing A&P funds utilization for best cost of acquisition across various Sales enablement activities
- Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Candidate must be MBA with 4-5 years of experience in sales/partnerships.
- Candidate must have good oral and written communication & Inter-Personal skills.
- Must have Acquisition/business development background and strong Collaboration Skills
- Ability to prioritize work based on a broad understanding of project needs and goals.
- Strong Result Orientation (Setting Goals, Prioritization, Taking Accountability
Job type - Permanent
Industry Type - Client Management & Sales
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.