Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2262 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Assistant Manager - Global Commercial & Merchant Analytics (1-5 yrs)
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We- ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they- re ready to take on a new career path, we- re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don- t make a difference without it.
Don- t live life without it.
This position will be part of a highly motivated & innovative team within the Global Commercial and Merchant Analytics division of Enterprise Digital Analytics. Our world-class analytics organization applies rigorous, solution-oriented analysis and modeling techniques to help businesses attract and retain customers, understand market trends, track and diagnose market share changes and improve advertising and marketing effectiveness. This role is focused on generating insights from Amex Digital Merchant Marketing Offers and Smart Currency. The team is also focused on developing new products that can be monetized and sold as a consulting/insights solution to GMS Clients.
American Express unique core asset is our industry-leading global database of customer demographics and detailed spend behavior from the American Express network of over 90 million cards conducting over 4 billion transactions annually in over 130 countries worldwide.
- Delivering on strategic & measurement needs for the AmEx Offers portfolio & marketing analytics for B2B merchants
- Innovate and develop new analytical products & strategic solutions which will add value to merchant & GMS marketing
- Strong analytical skills and experience
- 1+ years of work experience in analytics domain
- Ability to drive business insights from the data and provide actionable steps
- Experience in Hive / SQL / SAS
- Experience in Big Data techniques(i.e. KNN, Gradient Boosting Machine, Random Forest etc) is a plus
- Ability to solve and execute unstructured business problems is a plus.
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.