Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:3072 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Assistant Manager - Enterprise Digital Analytics (2-4 yrs)
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards. We- ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they- re ready to take on a new career path, we- re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it.
With a focus on digitization, innovation, and analytics, the Enterprise Digital Analytics (EDA) team creates central, scalable platforms and customer experiences to help markets across all of these priorities. Charter is to drive scale for the business, and accelerate innovation for both immediate impacts as well as the long-term transformation of our business. A unique aspect of EDA is the integration of diverse skills across all of its remit. EDA has a very broad range of responsibilities, resulting in a broad range of initiatives around the world.
This role supports and enables the business by performing prospect research and key insights; while ensuring accurate, timely and efficient delivery of prospect research to sales team. This role will also collaborate with functional leaders, business partners and senior leaders to assess business needs, evaluate project feasibility, ensure data integrity, and provide actionable recommendations. Good communications skills and stakeholder management are a must. The focus is on demonstrating thought leadership, accountability to own delivery end to end; willingness to work on process automation and efficiencies.
Purpose of the Role:
Perform prospect research support and enable the business by delivering key insights
- Perform the prospect research support and enable the business by performing prospect research and key insights
- Collaborate with functional leaders, business partners and senior leaders
- Demonstrate thought leadership and accountability to own delivery end to end
- Collaborate with team to support and work on process automation and efficiencies
- Lead operational tasks and project management. Ensure quality and accuracy of lead management activities, contact information updates, etc
- Ensure process documentation and delivery within timelines
- Lead a team of 3 - 5 employees or contractors and motivate them for success on different projects with critical timelines
Critical Factors to Success:
- Provide best in class information and prospect detail enrichment through manual intervention, research details & feedback from sales
- Deliver prospect research to sales team accurately and efficiently
- Pro-actively work on manual process enhancements and automation
- Put enterprise thinking first, connect the role's agenda to enterprise priorities and balance the needs of customers, partners, colleagues & shareholders.
- Lead with an external perspective, challenge the status quo and bring continuous innovation to our existing offerings
- Demonstrate learning agility, make decisions quickly and with the highest level of integrity
- Lead with a digital mindset and deliver the world's best customer experiences every day
- 2- years of relevant experience in quantitative business analysis
Preferred: Experience in Data presentation/ Data visualization
- Post Graduate Degree in Research/ Marketing/Management
Functional & Technical Skills/Capabilities:
- Analytics & Insights & Targeting
- R, Python, SAS, SQL, Hive, PySpark
- Advanced Statistical Techniques
Knowledge of Platforms:
- Big Data - Cornerstone
- Visual Basic Applications
- Advanced Excel
- Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
- Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
- Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
- Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.