Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1705 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Assistant Manager - Enterprise Data Governance - Enterprise Digital Analytics (2-5 yrs)
- As part of Enterprise Data Governance team within Enterprise Digital Analytics, this exciting position will be responsible for implementation of Metadata Management for the data across various business units in the Cornerstone, the enterprise data warehouse.
- Role involves to work closely with partners from multiple business units and AET to implement various Enterprise Data Governance programs including metadata, data quality and issue management programs for different business units.
Specific responsibilities include :
- Thoroughly review and validate the Metadata, attribute description and technical metadata from various business units, work and manage various data governance initiatives like data quality, metadata and issue management etc.
- Collaborating with Partners from Commercial Payments, Marketing, Risk, Capabilities, multiple business units and AET teams to understand the requirements, managing the metadata and enable the data quality checks on the use cases in Cornerstone.
- Independently manage the metadata initiatives and projects. Ensure metadata initiatives deliver incremental improvements in metadata quality and customer contractibility.
- Experience of working in a project environment and a flexible and adaptable working style to work with multiple project managers across multiple geographies.
- Identifying and implementing the opportunities to enhance process efficiency through increased standardization and automation, in order to reduce manual effort.
- Developing understanding of Corporate and Card member data in commercial, marketing and analytics processes and leveraging the same to define and enable the data quality checks for data in Cornerstone
- 2-3 years of experience in data programming and applications systems on Hive, Collibra, Map Reduce and good exposure to Python will be preferred.
- Strong knowledge of SQL queries, joins etc. and advanced queries for performing the RCA and resolving issues
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and a tremendous will to win.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills, Multitasking, and Thought-leadership skills with the ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- Good understanding of various data management/processing technologies; ability to reverse engineer and replicate the process
- Good understanding of AXP marketing and analytics data and platforms.
- Good Understanding of Credit Cards, Payments Industry & Systems will be a plus.
- An advanced degree in IT or Business would be preferred.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time) : Full-time
Job type : Permanent
Industry Type : Technology
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.