Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2544 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Assistant Manager - Business Planning & Strategy - Global Business Services (6-10 yrs)
Job Description :
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame- .
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential
Job Description :
The role would be Manager Assistant to VP for Sales and Business Enablement in Global Business Services. This position supports the Sales and Business Enablement (SABE) organization, contributing to overall business planning, team management and strategy development.
The role will be a key member of the SABE Leadership Team working closely with SABE Business Partners, and will have responsibility for creation of agendas and content for leadership meetings, managing customer/ colleague servicing and facilitating team communication.
This role is ideal for someone with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, translate complex issues into practical work streams to progress the business agenda and establish collaborative partnerships across the organization.
The candidate will handle a broad range of projects, collaborating with a variety of internal business partners.
Key Responsibilities :
- Balance the management of day-to-day business priorities with medium to long term objectives
- Participate on the SABE Leadership Team, develop meeting objectives, organize meetings and provide proactive support to the Leadership Team on ad hoc projects
- Manage business planning and operational processes for the VP office, including customer and colleague engagement
- Oversee employee facing communications
- Develop clear presentations for a variety of audiences
- Partner and maintain strong, positive relationships within American Express across markets and at all levels in the organization
- Provide strategic support on a range of complex issues and projects as required
- Facilitation of performance tracking
- Prioritization around key strategic initiatives across the organization, especially those that require cross-business collaboration.
- The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter who is able to provide strategic thought leadership and lead projects with limited guidance
- The individual must be a strong communicator who can effectively multi-task and prioritize as business needs evolve
- A strong strategic thinker who effectively communicate with senior management
- Proven track record of using financial data and commercial acumen to develop winning strategies and drive business decision-making
- Advanced PowerPoint skills
- Strong relationship building skills with proven ability to influence without authority across peers and superiors and drive projects with little direction
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior organization and planning skills are essential
- Ability to work well under pressure, adapt to changing circumstances, make decisions quickly and juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
- High level of integrity required for handling confidential information
- Capable of high levels of output with an optimistic `Growth Mindset` attitude
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.