Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2982 Applications:307 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Assistant Manager - Business Development (3-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Implement market building & partner building initiatives across products with allocated Partner Banks in India and South Asia markets.
- Develop and execute the cards acquisition strategy to drive NCA targets with Bank Partners. Liaise with bank partner sales teams to increase sales of American Express Cards in portfolio
- Support new product launches, product line strategy and campaigns.
- Articulate knowledge about AmEx products, services & platforms to Bank partners.
- Work with linkages within American Express to drive value to network Issuers.
- Maintain relationship with key contacts on a day to day basis.
- Track market practices & competition.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Preferably a Management Graduate with at least 3 years of sales and or strategic partner management experience in consumer cards.
- Results focus and strong relationship management skills internal and external.
- Self-motivated with a business mindset.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and complex environment.
- Ability to influence without Authority
- Candidates with understanding & experience of consumer card and corporate card business will be given preference.
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Client Management & Sales
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.