Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1390 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Assistant Manager - B2B Partnerships - Global Commercial Services (8-13 yrs)
Job Description/Function Description:
- As a leading issuer of corporate payment solutions, GCS (Global Commercial Services) serves more than 62% of the Fortune 500 companies globally. GCS solutions deliver a number of benefits to our corporate customers, including increased visibility into their business spending, added control, improved efficiency and cost savings.
Purpose of the Role:
- B2B payments are a key priority & critical growth enabler for GCS business. This role is responsible for identifying & signing new B2B strategic partners while developing new age B2B financial solutions & deal constructs.
- Incumbent will leverage his expertise of channel financing/ supply chain financing solutions to engage, develop and strongly influence decision makers (CXO level) within large corporates and demonstrate American Express- differentiated value. Success in this role is measured by achieving allocated B2B Partnerships sales targets, number of Partnerships executed and by demonstrating strong consulting / analytical & thought leadership skills.
- This is an exciting opportunity to work in a consulting and client acquisition/ management environment driving results by analyzing industry trends, supply chain dynamics, payment processes and competitive landscapes.
Critical Factors to Success:
Success in this role is measured by achieving allocated B2B Partnerships sales targets, number of Partnerships executed and by demonstrating strong consulting / analytical & thought leadership skills.
- Lead end-to-end process of creating and driving B2B partnerships
- Conduct in-depth research and analysis to identify attractive industries and sub-industries to go after
- Identify liquidity, credit and payment gaps within supply chains and develop roadmap to target partners
- Identify target corporates (existing & new) for B2B partnerships
- Build relationships across prospects / customers at CXO/Business-Head level
- Create and finalize customized B2B Vertical deals and setup the construct in partnership with internal stakeholders from Business, Risk, Finance, Legal and Compliance
- Build and manage B2B Vertical pipeline to ensure target no. of verticals deals are executed and annual billing targets are met
- Collaborate with internal sales team while creating new verticals constructs and drive aggressive billings
- Create a robust go-to-market plan for the deal in partnership with sales, marketing, risk
- Train internal sales teams on the construct to ensure deal execution on acquisition side
- Drive sales and billings for created B2B verticals to ensure sales targets are met
- Active partnership management and sales growth for existing B2B Vertical deals
- Network in the industry to partner with Industrial bodies /associations for deal creation & distribution coverage
- Min 8+ years of experience in corporate sales and consultative selling environment with large corporates at CXO level
- Experience in corporate banking and/ or trade finance
- Prior experience in payments industry and/ or acquiring side of credit card business
- Prior work experience in supply chain/financial advisory or consulting environment
- Prior experience of program management
- Masters degree/ MBA
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Client Management & Sales
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.