Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1667 Applications:257 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Analyst/Senior Analyst - Marketing Campaign Management Domain (1-5 yrs)
Why American Express?
- There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
- American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
- We- ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive.
- We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they're ready to take on a new career path.
- We're right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision. Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
- The powerful backing of American Express.
- Don't make a difference without it.
- Don't live life without it.
- B28 Analyst/Sr Analyst
- Marketing Campaign Set up
- American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer.
- Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management, and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
- American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame.
- At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We're widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
- A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
- Come join us and realize your potential.
- This exciting role is within the GBS CoE team and supports the EMPS (EDA) with campaign set-up for US Marketing.
- In this role, working closely across EMPS teams and US Marketing teams, the team member will perform accurate, complete and compliant marketing offers set-up.
The key tasks of the role will include :
- Ownership of completion of all marketing campaign setup tasks or components.
- Process expertise in end to end campaign execution.
- Execute all change requests applicable to the campaign across all components.
- Follow-up and communicate across EMPS partners and Marketing on various aspects of Campaign Set-up. Track, report, analyse, discuss and follow-up on campaign requests, status, issues, trends etc.
- Adherence to compliance and regulatory requirement while setting up campaigns.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Identify and correct opportunities areas to drive improvement.
Requirements / Competencies :
- 1-3 years of experience in Marketing Campaign management domain
- Knowledge and experience in marketing campaign execution or implementation in digital/online channels, project /campaign management and an interest in technology/systems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills and MS Word skills
- Superior process and project management skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrated skill in building and leveraging relationships; a team player.
- Proactive, personable and high energy.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated and able to act with a high level of independence.
- Personal commitment to quality.
- Payments or financial services industry experience is a plus.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time) : Full-time
Job type : Permanent
Industry Type : Finance
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.