Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1937 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Analyst/Senior Analyst - Digital Insights & Usage Measurement (2-5 yrs)
Job Description :
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We have also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they are ready to take on a new career path, we are right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it.
- Deliver strategic analytics focused on the product roadmap for GCS digital products like @Work, Spend Manager, Amex Go, etc.
- Define KPIs to measure the efficiency of digital channels/products and develop customer segmentation to drive - adoption and engagement- for AXP customers
- Power in-depth strategic analysis and provide analytical and decision support by mining digital activity data along with AXP closed loop data
- Gain deep functional understanding of the GCS digital channels over time and ensure analytical insights are relevant and actionable
- Flawless execution of the development, validation and implementation of statistical projects, new digital data feeds and automated reports.
- Uplift the data visualization by creating meaningful and insightful reports using powerful visualization techniques and infographic tools.
- Strong relationship & communication skills to influence decision making
- Build partnerships with internal stakeholders such as Product, Technologies, Servicing and Marketing
- 2-5 years of analytics experience with a background in quantitative business analysis and statistical and modeling techniques with experience in digital analytics
- Strong problem solving skills with ability to solve unstructured and complex business problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation and storytelling skills
- Ability to translate complex digital analytics concepts into a clear strategy and articulation of insights
- Results driven with strong project management stills, ability to work on multiple priorities and ensure track to exceed team goals
- Knowledge of statistical software (SAS, SQL, Teradata, Python, Machine Learning) and digital analytics tools (Adobe Analytics / Omniture, Mixpanel)
- Expert manipulating large and complex data sets and data management / processing as well as Business Intelligence / visualization tools (Hadoop, Pig, Hive, MapReduce, Tableau, Excel, VBA)
- An advanced degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics, information technology, management, or related qualitative field.
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.