Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:4964 Applications:235 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Analyst - Risk Management - Machine Learning & Data Science Research (1-5 yrs)
Job Description :
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We Are widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
The incumbent is expected to work on Machine Learning & Data Science Research within the Global Credit Risk Decision Science team. Specific responsibilities would include:
- Research on enhancing existing Machine Learning algorithms for decision science applications and explore new techniques for solving specific decision science business problems
- Explore new Consumer/Commercial data sources to enhance credit decision science across portfolios
- Create new Data Products/new insights from Data science and establish regular communication with decision science leaders
- Use techniques from artificial intelligence/machine learning/deep learning to solve supervised and unsupervised learning problems.
- Partner with modeling teams to create new/enhance existing variables through regular case reviews
Job type : Permanent
Industry Type : Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.