Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:3016 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Analyst - Risk Management II (3-7 yrs)
Job Description :
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame- .
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers. Come join us and realize your potential.
Global Commercial Services (GCS) provides a range of card programs, lending solutions and expense management tools to help companies around the world manage almost all the facets of their business payments - from travel, meetings, to everyday office supplies and raw materials. These solutions deliver a number of benefits to our customers including increased visibility into their business spending, added control, improved efficiency and working capital.
Data Strategy and Insights (DS&I) team is part of the GCP business providing data driven insights to fuel business growth. Performance Analysis team (within DS&I) is focused on supporting the sales and the AD world by delivering deep dives into business metrics, periodic BURs, specific dashboards for senior field leader, leading the strategy on portfolio and targets setting etc.
As part of this role the team works on a big data platforms, uses tools to optimally use the big data and deliver meaningful insights.
- Strong Analytical bent of mind to be able to think through and convert information to insights
- Strong Business acumen to be able to clearly connect the dots between what data is showing vs where business is headed
- Strong story telling skills to be able to clearly articulate story backed up by data
- Strategic thinking capability to be able to propose business solutions to the sales and AD teams and field leaders
- Ability to create roadmap and bring clarity in ambiguous situations
- Ability to work in large teams bringing people and ideas together.
- Experience of leading high potential and high energy people preferred.
- Ability to manage stakeholders located at multiple locations
- Advance knowledge of tools used for working on big data platforms. Prior working experience of using tools including Python, Hive, R and tableau preferred
- Hands on knowledge of applications including SAS, SQL, VBA etc.
- Having eye for details and proven track record of delivering flawless and accurate results
- Exposure to working with technologies team to deliver solutions powered by advanced tools / technology
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Engineering or related fields; Masters Degree (preferred) in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering Or related fields
- 3+ years of working experience
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.