Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:3062 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Analyst - Operations - Merchant Rating (2-6 yrs)
Analyst II - Operations
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading-edge marketing, information management, and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
Why work for American Express?
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work Institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame- . A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Job Description :
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage an existing portfolio of Merchant clients with accountability for managing merchant relationship, requesting updated financial information based on risk mitigation policies.
- Effectively manage Merchant rating case creation workflows to maximize profitability and mitigate risk. High degree of accountability to process cases efficiently.
- Effectively apply basic financial expertise to review Merchant program applications.
- Responsible for analyzing Merchant clients by leveraging Amex program attributes, performance, industry and validation through financial statements.
- Responsible for familiarity with complex organization structure for commercial clients.
- Utilize multiple internal databases and external internet sites in gathering all relevant information when processing a merchant rating case.
- Meet the appropriate key performance indicators and assist in achieving successful results in a number of accounts on a monthly basis. Demonstrate a high level of accuracy and thoroughness in implementing actions.
- Act in a consultative manner with internal customers of American express.
- Ensure quality, regulatory requirements and compliance is embedded in all processes.
- Post Graduate (Finance stream) with 3-5 years of experience in financial/underwriting domain.
- Demonstrated ability in understanding financial statements (Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, and Financial Ratios).
- Good Planning & Organizational skills. Multi-Tasking capabilities is a prerequisite.
- Strong relationship building skills with key business linkages.
- Excellent Communication Skills (Written & Verbal)
- Ability to understand and analyze complex emails and incumbent should possess professional email writing skill
- Proficiency in MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint and Word preferred.
- Strong Team Player with a high level of integrity.
- Change Management Ability & self-motivated.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team environment as well as independently
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.