Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2019 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Analyst - Operations Domain (4-9 yrs)
- American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities, enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
- American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame.
- At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions.
- Come join us and realize your potential.
Job Description :
- Perform analysis on key metrics to help maximize productivity and Operational excellence
- Create reports/scorecard using multiple American Express data sources and key metrics
- Ability to lead and drive projects to achieve results within stringent time frame
- Formulate and implement network level inventory strategy for CFN
- Provide real-time Inventory centric MIS to the business
- Identification, documentation, and communication of business impact, especially in context to Business Performance Metrics
- Partner with fellow team members in resolving customer issues
- Extensive experience in using MS-Excel for data manipulation and analysis.
- Candidate having working experience with Macro, SQL, Tableau & VBA will be preferred.
- Should have strong Analytical ability/skills
- Should possess excellent presentation skills
- Excellent Project management skills
- Strong communication skills with a proven ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Knowledge of eWFM and CFN Merchant Services processes would be an added advantage
- Post Graduate in Maths or Statistics or MBAs would be preferred
- Ability to deliver under tight timelines
- Intellectually curious with a desire to learn and understand the business
- Critical thinker who exhibits good judgment and intuition (based on experience), knowing when to question outcomes or ask questions based on business/common sense
- Ability to navigate through a matrix environment and manage multiple priorities simultaneously without close supervision
- Self-starter with ability to execute with Minimal Direction and strong attention to Detail
- Prior experience in managing Capacity Planning/Inventory management/Service level Planning(Experience in GOCM would be preferred)
- Minimum 4 years of Work experience in the relevant field
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Customer Care
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.