Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:4772 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Analyst - Operations (0-4 yrs)
- American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer.
- Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
Why work for American Express?
- American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute.
- In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame.
- A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
- Drive workforce planning, real time/service level adherence and inventory/call center performance management and analytics Monthly calculations of P4P, Scorecard, IIY, actioning of Par Requests & Maintain Staffing Data for the Merchant Services and Global Disputes Network.
- Responsible for creating various adhoc MIS Reports for our Business Partners
- Streamlining of various MIS metrics between JAPA & US servicing
- Responsible for achieving and optimizing in-bound call center service levels and back-office inventory control/case time performance levels for the Merchant Services and Global Disputes Network.
- Develops and maintains, within 5% accuracy, workforce planning and volume forecasting models to support short term and long term business objectives.
- Develops and executes back-office inventory strategy and case distribution solutions required to achieve case time resolution goals.
- Partner with Site level leadership team by providing operational recommendations required to deliver world class service at the right margins.
- Exceptional planning skills & experience from working in an operational environment where the processes are complex and numerous.
- Possess strong analytical skills; ability to evaluate alternatives and recommend solutions.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written with some exposure to financial analysis/ MIS/ decision support role and demonstrated ability to prioritize and drive results.
- Good working interpersonal and negotiation skills
- High result orientation
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Access,Word and PowerPoint).SQL knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously while setting and meeting expectations. Good business sense, self-motivated and flexible.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time) : Full-time
Job type : Permanent
Industry Type : Customer Care
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.