Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:1934 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Analyst - Commercial Lending/Underwriting - Risk Management (3-6 yrs)
American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide combined with our leading-edge marketing, information management, and rewards capabilities enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
Why work for American Express?
American Express for a 9th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work Institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work Hall of Fame .
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Job Description :
- The successful applicant is results-oriented, demonstrates enthusiasm, resilience under stress, and a will to win attitude
- Must be customer oriented and willing to solve customer queries
- Must also be able to build strong relationships, drive continuous process improvement and handle multiple priorities ,Analytical thinker, problem solver and decision maker
- Candidate should show desire to take on additional tasks, and have flexibility in work assignments based on business needs
- Effective coaching, training and development of others are required as well as having strong time management, organizational and follow through skills
- Overall 3 years of experience including 1+ years of commercial lending/underwriting experience
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast paced centralized commercial underwriting environment
- Ability to interpret commercial and consumer bureau reports is a must
- Excellent business and personal financial statement analysis skills and also familiar with financial risk scoring models
- Working knowledge of Moody's Risk Analyst and risk rating capability is desirable
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Effective verbal/written communication skills with business partners and customers
- Understanding of applicable laws and regulations, credit line decisions and process and the need to be compliant with internal and external guidelines and rules
- Displays the highest level of integrity when dealing with customers/employees and processes
- Exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.