Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:2741 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Analyst/Assistant Manager - Risk & Info Management - IIM/IISc/ISB/MDI/FMS (1-3 yrs)
- American Express is a global services company and the world's largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests
- American Express for 11th consecutive year has been voted among India's top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work - Hall of Fame- .
- At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We- re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
- A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
- The Risk Oversight organization within Global Risk, Banking, and Compliance (GRBC) is responsible for identifying and managing risk across all processes and geographies at American Express.
- The incumbent will be responsible for identification, assessment, measurement and reporting of Credit Risk. The scope of the role also includes conducting independent risk assessments, providing effective challenge to first line teams, and ensuring that significant risks are promptly identified.
- As an innovative organization, the team's charter is to strengthen risk management through the latest advances in data science and technology.
- Identify risk metrics (e.g. KRIs and KPIs) to continuously monitor and oversee risk
- Evaluate key risk trends and concentrations, design early warning indicators, monitor and enhance Risk Appetite Framework
- Provide effective challenge through independent reviews of risk processes
- Conduct quantitative analysis on risk management data to drive insights and recommendations for first line teams
- Develop requirements to support next generation risk capabilities (e.g. Project Matrix)
- 1-3 years of experience with data-driven analytics. Experience in financial services and credit risk management is a plus
- High level of proficiency in tools such as SAS, SQL and R. Experience in Python and Hadoop is preferred
- Keen interest in portfolio dynamics and macro-economic trends
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to learn skills and knowledge on demand in a compressed timeline
- Attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Economics, Math, Statistics, Engineering or MBA or similar field of study or equivalent work
experience is required.
Academics should be from top tier institute.
Job type- Permanent
Industry Type - Operations
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.