Recruitment Team at American Express
Views:169 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
American Express - Account Analyst (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
You Lead the Way. We- ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we- re supporting our customers- financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what's possible - and we- re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
- Incumbent will be responsible for handling Partner Payments which includes preparation of payment calculations, review of accuracy of payment packages created within the team & ensuring payment release with high level of accuracy and timelines.
- In addition to it incumbent will be responsible for preparing the MIS reports, monthly dashboard and other financial reports to keep a track on financial performance. Ensuring strict adherence to SLA, compliance to applicable policies & internal guidelines are key requirements.
- Incumbent shall be required to maintain close contact with customer/business partners and will act as a catalyst for standardization, automation, and process improvements.
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Shift Window - 11:30 AM to 7:30PM (any 9 hours, applicant should be flexible with timings)
Minimum Qualifications :
- Minimum experience of 5 Years in Operations preferably P2P domain.
- Commerce Graduate/ Postgraduate/ MBA
- Experienced People leader will be an added advantage with proven analytical skills
- Must be very proficient in MS Excel, Power Point and MS Access.
- Must have a good understanding Of the Accounting Practices.
- Must be Self Starter, self-motivated & possess Good Communication, Interpersonal Skills and Be an Effective Team
- Must Have Good Written / Oral Communication Skills.
- Must Have strong presentation skills
- Must Have proven track record of dealing with ambiguous situations
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.