Amber - Key Accounts Lead - UK Region (3-5 yrs)
ABOUT THE JOB
Long-term accommodation booking platform for students (like booking.com for student housing). Amber helps 80M students worldwide, find and book full-time accommodations near their universities, without the hassle of negotiation, non- standardized and cumbersome paperwork, and broken payment process. We are the leading student housing platform globally, with 1M student housing units listed in 6 countries and across 80 cities. We are growing rapidly and targeting $300M in annual gross bookings value by 2022.
Amber being an international student accommodation marketplace, has extensive teams for Onboarding, maintaining relations, generating revenues with properties across the world.
If you are passionate about making international mobility and living, seamless and accessible, then -
Join us in building the future of student housing!
- Maintain relationships with key accounts for PBSA property management groups across the UK
- Rapport building and harvest new business avenues from the existing property groups
- Communicating over emails or calls with the property management groups across the UK from time to time.
- Participate in campaigns or new initiatives for accumulating data sets or objective based output.
- Property onboarding in regions where there is a lack of supply.
- Take data driven decisions to negotiate terms with property management groups.
- Excellent proven team management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in international sales and business development
- Proficient in MS Excel and MS office is a must
- Understanding of the UK market in terms of geography and demographics as required.
- Experience in strategy building and execution of sales plans will be a plus.