TA Manager at Amber Internet solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:1290 Applications:268 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:253
Amber - Head - Key Account Management (5-12 yrs)
About Amber (https://amberstudent.com)
Long-term accommodation booking platform for students (think booking.com for student housing). Amber helps 80M+ students worldwide, find and book full-time accommodations near their universities, without the hassle of negotiation, non-standardized and cumbersome paperwork, and broken payment process. We are the largest and fastest-growing student housing platform globally, with 1M+ units listed in 6 countries and across 100+ cities. We are growing rapidly and targeting $1.2B in annual gross bookings value by 2023.
If you are passionate about making international mobility and living, seamless and accessible, then -
Join us in building the future of student housing!
(We are amongst the fastest growing companies in the Asia Pacific as per Financial Times
About the Supply Team
The Supply team is responsible for all the property operations at Amber. Our major operations are currently in the UK, USA and Australia with an inventory count of 1M+ units. We have established partnerships with almost all the major property management groups in these regions and are one of the best performing demand channel for them.
About this role and responsibilities :
- Head - KAM will be primarily responsible for leading the Business Development & Operations of the Supply team:
- New Onboarding and Market Research Partnering with new properties in any new regions that we launch or where there is a supply shortage.
- Account Management Rapport building and harvest new business avenues from the existing property groups. Also optimising all the internal processes to ensure minimum friction across all the related functions.
- Take complete ownership of multiple high-value projects - Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions.
- Setting-up and tracking internal processes to ensure that operations are running smoothly and ensuring that things are getting unblocked wherever required.
- Work on avenues to improve the efficiency of internal teams by identifying the best practices/new tools that can be introduced in the current structure.
- Work closely with the founding team to identify key priorities for the organization and ensure effective solution implementation.
- Develop a deep understanding of the industry, and identify opportunities to drive growth
1. 4+ year of work experience with a minimum of 1 years experience in a Consulting firm (Prior experience as a Program Manager/ Strategy role at high-growth startups is a plus)
2. Have excellent people management experience
3. Comfortable with ambiguity, believe in first principles and have the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans.
4. Working experience with B2B sales techniques
5. Graduate from Tier-1 Colleges.
6. Strong analytical, numerical, research, and problem-solving skills.
7. Have experience using analytics and database tools (PowerBI, Tableau, Google data studio, Zoho analytics, Advanced Excel, etc, or similar).
8. Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
9. Excellent organizational, analytical, and time-management skills.
10. Data-driven - can slice and dice data to generate insights and propose solutions.
11. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What will you get from Amber
Fast-paced growth (can skip intermediate levels)
Total freedom and authority (everything under you, just get the job done!)
Open and Inclusive Environment