TA Manager at Amber Internet solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:1085 Applications:277 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:141
Amber - Head - International Expansion (6-10 yrs)
About Amber (https://amberstudent.com)
Long-term accommodation booking platform for students (think booking.com for student housing). Amber helps 80M+ students worldwide, find and book full-time accommodations near their universities, without the hassle of negotiation, non-standardized and cumbersome paperwork, and broken payment process. We are the largest and fastest-growing student housing platform globally, with 1M+ units listed in 6 countries and across 100+ cities. We are growing rapidly and targeting $1.2B in annual gross bookings value by 2023.
If you are passionate about making international mobility and living, seamless and accessible, then - Join us in building the future of student housing! (We are amongst the fastest growing companies in the Asia Pacific as per Financial Times
About the Supply Team:
The Supply team is responsible for all the property operations at Amber. Our major operations are currently in the UK, USA, and Australia with an inventory count of 1M+ units. We have established partnerships with almost all the major property management groups in the UK and are one of the best-performing demand channels for them. One primary growth aspect is to now expand into new geographies and start operations there
- With 6+ years of overall experience Minimum of 4 years of experience in B2B Sales / Business Development in global work environments
- 2+ years of direct people management experience, especially in a diverse, inclusive environment
- Strong research skills - for complete market analysis and preparing a Go-to-Market strategy
- Productivity geek who constantly thinks of ways to solve for speed, quality, and compliance
- Keen interest in strong documentation and asynchronous working
- Highly creative and demonstrates good problem-solving skills compliantly
- Strong team player with the ability to anticipate, work independently, and demonstrate ownership
- Familiar with communication, documentation, and project management tools such as Asana, Notion, and Slack
- Strong numeric and reporting skills, and ability to comprehend and communicate complex ideas simply
- Minimum 1+ year of working experience with international clients
- Strong communication skills
About this role and responsibilities:
Launch - Excellence, planning, and tracking:
- Drive the creation and execution of Global operational launch plans for amber by leading the launch sequencing strategy.
- Consumer Insights and primary/secondary market research for GTM strategy
- Set up tools for the tracking of international launch activities between the key functions internally, ensuring key milestones and objectives are established, communicated, and tracked.
- Ensure global and regional responsibilities are understood, risks are identified, progress is measured, and plans are updated and adapted as necessary.
- You will lead the Expansion team and work closely with the Leadership team to set the expansion strategy and targets for growth in your market
- Leading, motivating, and challenging the Expansion Team through our values, leadership expectations, and with a growth mindset.
- Setting and implementing the expansion strategy for the market.
- Setting and driving long and short-term goals for the Expansion Team to reach the company, regional, and market objectives.
- Oversee and execute the day-to-day operations of this team.
- Manage and report on key drivers impacting top and bottom-line performance.
- Build, coach, and lead a high-performance team aligned with the companys growth path
- Manage highly collaborative engagements with external service providers and internal stakeholders that will guarantee the success of expansion operations
- Go from scout to scale and start things up
What will you get from Amber:
- Fast-paced growth (can skip intermediate levels)
- Total freedom and authority (everything under you, just get the job done!)
- Open and Inclusive Environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.