TA Manager at Amber Internet solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:1387 Applications:385 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Amber - Director - Product Management (6-14 yrs)
About Amber (amberstudent.com)
Long-term accommodation booking platform for students (think booking.com for student housing). Amber helps 80M+ students worldwide, find and book full-time accommodations near their universities, without the hassle of negotiation, non-standardized and cumbersome paperwork, and broken payment process. We are the largest and fastest-growing student housing platform globally, with 1M+ units listed in 6 countries and across 100+ cities. We are growing rapidly and targeting $1.2B in annual gross bookings value by 2023.
If you are passionate about making international mobility and living, seamless and accessible, then - Join us in building the future of student housing!
(We are amongst the fastest growing companies in Asia Pacific as per Financial times https://www.ft.com/high-growth-asia-pacific-ranking-2022).
About the role:
We, at Amber, are looking to hire a Director of Product Management, who is the primary driver of our vision; overseeing the development and management of the product's roadmap based on the adopted strategies and vision. You will be responsible for overseeing the development of new products. You will end up working with a variety of different stakeholders-including designers, engineers, marketers, and other product managers-to ensure that each new product meets the needs of its intended audience.
Key responsibilities :
1) Strategic planning and management of the entire product portfolio
2) Definition and alignment of the vision, product strategy and roadmap
3) You can think in terms of the big picture, but deliver on the details
4) Understand market, user behaviour and ideate new products
5) Outline product requirements, business objectives, product planning, and timelines.
6) Work closely with product design, business, product development and product marketing teams to develop and successfully launch new products
7) Own entire product development cycle and communicate and collaborate between teams
Technical Skills :
1) 6+ years of experience in crafting and shipping, high quality and scalable consumer internet products
2) Great people skills paired with a high level of assertiveness
3) Strong technical understanding right from overall architecture, to intricate details
4) Strong first principles or the ability to think from the ground up.
5) Customer-first approach - You think customer first and are unwilling to make compromises on customer experience and usability
6) Data-driven - You are obsessed with data and know how to make data talk
Entrepreneurial spirit - Everywhere you go, you can't help but mobilize people, build things, solve problems, roll up your sleeves, go above and beyond, raise the bar. You are self-starter, an insatiable doer and driver.
Strong execution and organization - Your team will be working with engineers and product leads at the bleeding edge of the development cycle. To be successful in this role, you should be comfortable executing with little oversight and be able to adapt to problems quickly
Strategic mindset - you're comfortable thinking a few steps ahead of where the team is at now
Obsession - with what you are building, and with an eye for detail
High Ownership - taking complete responsibility for the growth via the respective channels
Ability to Hustle - can multi-task, work in a fast-paced start-up environment, and get-things-done
What will you get from Amber
Fast-paced growth (can skip intermediate levels)
Total freedom and authority (everything under you, just get the job done)
Great Compensation and ESOPs
Amazing work culture. Checkout:
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.