HR at AmberStudent
Views:1776 Applications:366 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:304
Amber - Director - Partnerships (3-10 yrs)
Long-term accommodation booking platform for students (think booking.com for student housing). Amber helps 80M students worldwide, find and book full-time accommodations near their universities, without the hassle of negotiation, non- standardized and cumbersome paperwork, and broken payment process. We are the leading student housing platform globally, with 1M student housing units listed in 6 countries and across 80 cities. We are growing rapidly and targeting $300M in annual gross bookings value by 2022 and $1BN by 2023
If you are passionate about making international mobility and living, seamless and accessible, then - Join us in building the future of student housing!
About the partnership team at Amberstudent
- The role of the partnership team is to generate demand, and increase brand presence through partnerships with multiple brands and influencers.
- Verticals of the partnership team
- Brand Partnerships
- Involves partnerships with student-related brands, educational consultancies, and Universities across the globe. This team consist of 10 people currently
- Influencer partnerships
- Partnerships with top student-specific influencers across the globe. This team consist of 5 people.
Objectives of this Role :
- Make a roadmap for the partnership team to onboard new partners.
- Support the partnership managers in terms of Business development
- Identify trends and build a short/medium/long-term Partnership pipeline in accordance with targets.
- Identify areas for the growth
- Onboard top, high-value brands and influencers related to student space Keep the onboarded brands and influencers engaged to maximise the impact
- Strategise the campaigns to build close relations
- Understand and resolve challenges to onboard a new partner. Different regions come up with different challenges in terms of partnerships
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new partnerships.
- Through a strategic approach, determine which brands will give maximum ROI Keep up to date with global student intake trends and identify high growth markets Motivate the partnership team, track performance, and report metrics.
- Share the insights with the sales and marketing team for market trends
Skills and Qualifications :
- Minimum 3 years of successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working experience with sales techniques
- Ability of effective storytelling
- Ability to derive insights from data
- Ability to create and deliver effective presentations
- Proven ability to plan and manage resources
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- High Ownership
- Ability to multi-task, work in a fast-paced start-up environment, and get things done
What will get with Amber ?
- Fast-paced growth
- Total freedom and authority Great Compensation Vibrant team