AMBCrypto - Content Head (4-8 yrs)
We are AMBCrypto, a team of independent, well experienced, unbiased, crypto-literate cryptocurrency reporters with an exceptional understanding of the markets. We publish breaking news stories about blockchain technology, market prices, decentralized applications, analysis and expert opinions and exclusive interviews. We are looking for a driven leader to head our content team, who can inspire the team and lead them by example.
- Lead and manage the editorial team and ensure that the content on the website is maintained to the highest editorial standards and in compliance with our guidelines.
- Lead the editorial team and plan team building, as well as smooth day to day operations.
- Train and develop new writers both remotely and in-office.
- Analyze and report content team's results.
- Develop editorial direction for the organization, including but not limited to standardizing editorial norms, establishing content and writing guidelines, and identifying tones of voice.
- Mentor writers and communicate your expectations and feedback regularly and with clarity.
- Devise and create content concepts that resonate with our reader base globally.
- Work closely with influencers to create a fast-growing, high-quality content, while maintaining lean and efficient organisational structure.
- Run the PNL for the content team - tracking all costs, timelines and results.
- Hire and scale a team that is effective and aligned to AMBCrypto's culture and values.
- Work cross-functionally with Operations, Sales, Product and Marketing and manage communication of the team's strategy and results regularly.
- Understand the metrics, and how to interpret them.
- Innovate, bring ideas and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Identifying emerging content trends and how those are relevant to our audiences.
- Keep track of, update, and report yearly/quarterly/monthly/weekly documents and data in order to share information internally and manage KPIs.
Skills and Experience:
- 4 - 8 years of working experience in digital journalism/editorial
- Proven leader and great manager who is adapt at encouraging a team of writers
- Understanding and passion for startups
- Digital media or journalism experience preferred
- Experience in leading a diverse content team
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong understanding and mastery of SEO, social media and online content strategy.