Recruiter at AMBC Technologies
Views:1776 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
AMBC Technologies - Cyber Security Role (2-10 yrs)
- Overall experience in the field of Information risk and security related initiatives/ projects.
- Experience in the areas of Infrastructure Security Audit, IT Security, Vulnerability Assessment, Risk Assessment, Web Application Security, Network Security Review, Network Architecture Review, Mobile Application Security Testing, Configuration Review, Source Code Review, Wireless Pentest, Process Review etc.
- Ability to understand business concepts and integrate business risk elements into security operations.
- Experience in conducting VAPT.
- Experience with web application vulnerability scanning tools (e.g., IBM AppScan, HP Web inspect, Acunetix, NTO Spider, BurpSuite Pro).
- Strong ethics and understanding of ethics in business and information security.
- Should have exposure to Code review, Network VA/PT and App VA/PT work.
- Understanding and familiarity with common code review methods and standards.
- Experience with code scanning toolsets such as Fortify and Ounce.
- Understanding of HTTP and web programming.
- Knowledge of OWASP tools and methodologies, common security requirements within ASP.NET application, standard SDLC practices.
- Knowledge of Network Security technology in areas of Firewall, IPS, VPN, Gateway security solutions (proxy, web filtering).
- In-depth understanding on Common Vulnerability Exposure (CVE)/ Cert advisory database.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.