Ambab - Director - Sales & Marketing (15-20 yrs)
Job Description for Director - Sales and Marketing
Who are we?
About Us: Ambab InfoTech Pvt. Ltd.
- Ambab is a leading Internet and mobility engineering company headquartered at Mumbai, with offices across Hyderabad and Delhi. We are a full-stack engineering firm that builds cutting edge solutions for businesses to grow to web scale. We are technology partners and business consultants trusted by both leading enterprises and startups. We specialise in ecommerce, content management, and custom software development. Our digital services provide end-to-end support across our clients' digital journeys - from business consultancy, through product engineering, implementation, and continuous improvement.
Product URL: http://www.ambab.com/
What is this position about?
Role: Director-Sales and Marketing
Location: Malad (Mumbai)
What will you do?
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Create the Annual Operating plan for 2018-19 with complete details of product -market opportunities & hence create sales funnel, convert them into an activity plan with quarter wise targets across markets. Be responsible to deliver on these numbers as per approved plan created.
- Appoint Partner - Resellers in overseas markets and create plans for their business achievement.
- Create relationships and alliances with key System Integrators and ISV's to ensure that our solution gets referred and bundled. Create revenue share models for such alliances.
- Create expenditure budgets across targeted territories for digital marketing, lead generation and exhibition / roundtables to facilitate product showcase. This may be factored as a percentage on current & future forecasted sales revenue.
- Lead the digital marketing team, lead gen team and the inside sales / pre-sales team and regional teams to achieve desired numbers.
- Create commercial proposals, negotiate deals and close them with clear understanding of business requirement before handing over to tech team for delivery. Co-ordinate with Project Account Manager for managing customer expectations.
- Manage account receivables as per agreed credit terms and milestone payments.
What do we look for (Required Skills)?
- The candidate should have degree in Software Engineering / IT and Masters in Management with Marketing major.
- Should have 15+ Years of experience in selling software products out of which the last 10 years should have been to the retail & manufacturing industry.
- Should have C level contacts in the Retail & Manufacturing industry since Ambab has strongly focused product offerings in the B2B & B2C e-commerce space and the candidate should have a ready pipeline sales funnel in order to be able to reach out to the target segment that is currently looking to digitize their businesses.
- Key geographies would be MENA, Indian sub-continent & SE Asia and the candidate is expected to have had exposure across markets.
- Should possess strong leadership skills with sharp business acumen and be able to lead a team to strategies on how the expansion and growth plans can be met for current and new products.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.