Recruitment Coordinator at Amazon
Views:597 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Amazon - Workflow Manager (8-10 yrs)
Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
- CS India workflow team is searching for a passionate and talented Workflow manager. He/she is responsible for driving efficiency related initiatives/goals at the site and responsible for initiating best practice sharing at a global level. Manage workflow, handles escalations, proactively engage resources to address issues and effectively delegate workload across the teams. Solves complex customer support issues and proactively heads off negative service trends.
- Identifies root causes to improve accuracy, and productivity. He/she will experience a wide range of problem solving situations, ranging from short term to strategic to decisions requiring use of data collection and analysis. The position requires an individual who can work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills. Should be able to lead and manage a team of 5-10 workflow analysts and their performance
This is an exciting opportunity for those who enjoy program building and creative problem solving. The successful candidate will possess strong initiative, quantitative skills, and the ability to lead and grow top-notch people.
- Bachelor's Degree/MBA Preferred
- Overall workflow experience of 8- 10 years along with 4-5 years of team management experience
- Should have knowledge of basic statistics, excellent analytical and mathematical skills
- Experience building and analyzing models using various RDBMS tools for optimization
- Innovative and creative in finding solutions/ designing improved methods, systems and processes
- Ability to stay focused and keeps up with our continuous and fast-paced growth
- Ability to deflect decisions with data points, foresee potential issues, and advocate relentlessly for improvement
- Ability to drive quality, productivity, and process improvements and keep pace with our growth while motivating others to meet the challenges of an extremely customer-focused and metrics driven environment
- Proven experience communicating and influencing across job levels with both internal and external
- Experience with the Workforce Management tools
- Ability to handle business continuity plans
- Flexibility to work in 24- 7 environment
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS - Program management experience