Research Associate at ABC consultantns
Views:2608 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Amazon Web Services Role - Cloud/ITIL (12-16 yrs)
- Manage proof of concepts, exploratory projects to identify, evaluate and eventually adopt most suitable Cloud Computing (Public & Private Clouds, IaaS, PaaS and SaaS)
- Expertise in developing, refine, and execute the Cloud Computing strategy and roadmap.
- Collaborate with cloud computing teams to define Cloud Computing adoption models, best practices, use cases, guidance documents etc.
- Work with other technical and data centre architects for migration plans ; application migration plans, requirements and needs;
- Should be able to develop a comprehensive technical architecture to support the multi-year agenda for cloud adoption. Cloud Architect Certification preferred
- Should be able to plan and lead all aspects of Cloud Infrastructure projects such as Cloud Management
- Should be able to lead Technical Architecture reviews in coordination with the Lead Solution
- Recent experience in Architecture, Design, and Implementation of highly scalable, highly available, Cloud (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) services and solutions.
- Hands on experience in creating and deploying complex cloud infrastructure solutions in small and large environments.
- Hands on experience with some of the following service architectures: Amazon Web Services, Google Web Services, Azure, Terremark, Rackspace etc
- Data Centre architecture & design experience for large customer environments
- Should be able to analyse data and take decisions
- Should be able to plan the deliverables and execute on time
- Good presentation and documentation skill
- Good inter-personal and analytical skill
- ITIL Process knowledge
- Good in stakeholder management, risk & issue management
- Project Management Skill: Due-diligence Experience Transition Experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.