Amazon - Training Specialist (4-8 yrs)
The Compliance Operations Training Specialist position for Amazon will be responsible for leading the delivery of training services and training management for Compliance Operations team. Overall, He/ She will be responsible for driving high quality training provided to Compliance Operations team, provide leadership and coaching to the other trainers in the team. He / She will play a significant role in the development of a successful, effective global compliance Operations team.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Effectively master, train, and evaluate all learning objectives for Compliance Operations
- Deliver dynamic facilitation of classroom-based training through the application of a variety of instructional techniques to include role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussion, videos and lectures in order to drive learning outcomes.
- Consult with subject matter experts (SME) to ensure training information is current and accurate.
- In conjunction with the Instructional Designer, develop and maintain learning programs using a project management approach across cross-functional teams, including: needs assessment, solution development and delivery, tracking and evaluating training effectiveness as well as continuous improvement.
- Cultivate strong working relationships across multiple departments.
- Perform other related duties as required to ensure departmental goals are met.
- Assist with company culture activities as needed.
- Conduct regular training need analysis exercise and engage with stakeholders to identify training opportunities
- Keep the stake holders informed of training status for their respective orgs through periodic reports, meetings, etc.
- Develop training facilitation skills amongst respective operations teams to manage training delivery and implement training programs
- Continuously improve training programs to maximize the training effectiveness
- Deliver Training, design evaluation methods, and analyze the effectiveness
- Manage and maintain - all delivery media and eLearning application, software, for scale and ease
- Manage training content/updates residing on SharePoint, LMS and shared drives
- Collaborate with other training team members to make a great training team