Amazon - Team Manager - Customer Service (4-8 yrs)
Team Manager, Customer Service
Rekindle Position (This is an opportunity for female candidates with a minimum 1 year career break)
- Demonstrated ability to build, develop and handle a group of people
- Ability to support Business and provide solutions to customer pain points
- Ability to handle complex and ambiguous scenarios
- Ability to organize, prioritize and schedule work assignments
- Demonstrated ability to handle reporting and analysis
- Demonstrated passion for delivering a positive customer experience, and maintain composure in difficult situations
- Can adapt well to changing circumstances and strategy
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - Comfortable in using Microsoft Package (especially Excel)
- Fluent English skills are required for this role
- Experience in Contact Center Operations (Customer Service, Sales, or Collections)
- Preferred Project Management & knowledge of Six Sigma/Lean Processes.
- Bachelor's degree, MBA or equivalent degree from a premier institute.
- 4+ years of experience. Prior experience in customer service background would be an added advantage
- Advanced computer skills using a variety of programs highly desired
- 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, and outside of the "standard" work day
Key job responsibilities:
- Guiding and developing a team of 20-30 associates; responsible for the overall performance management, coordination and evaluation of the team.
- Passionately participate in and drive the continuous improvement culture through 'kaizen' and lean projects. Identifying and eliminating barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality.
- Carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Amazon's policies and procedures; additional responsibilities include interviewing, training and motivating employees; planning and assigning work; rewarding and reviewing employee performance; and effective conflict resolution.
- Mentoring and act as a resource to new managers and expedite their learning curve also devise action plan to develop and groom associates into future CS Managers
- Spearheading Site Level initiatives, primary owner of functional responsibilities that impact overall site like Performance Related Pay, transportation etc. and may require interface with other sites in network
- Communicating policies to associates and become the primary information source for staff; following-up to ensure compliance and consistency; taking corrective action as necessary and documenting the issue and actions taken.
- Develop and Achieve performance goals and targets in line with the network wide vision and goals
- Identifying customer impacting issues, working out and implementing solutions and process improvements to increase customer satisfaction rate.
- Assist in developing and implementing training programs to improve the quality and productivity of the team.
- Drive process improvements to enhance the operational efficiency of the site. Understanding and effectively utilizing resources provided by internal systems, departments, policies, and procedures.
- Developing and achieving performance goals and targets in line with the network wide vision and goals.
- Focus on management of SLA, quality and customer experience
- Trouble shooter in case of issues relating to process affecting the SLA.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.